Leva Chamber of Commerce Industries and Agriculture is inviting proposals from interested companies and institutions, who are looking for promotion of branding and marketing of products and services amongst Small and Medium Enterprises as well as Start-Ups.
Registering for Channel Partners with LCCIA gives a following opportunities.
- Take a lead in business and more business opportunities.
- Platform to highlight your brand at various events.
- Marketing & promotion through our website advertisement service
- Options to advertise in our technical publications
- Participation in road shows and promotional activities
- Opportunities to interact with government officials for government schemes
- Exploring business opportunity in contract manufacturing or service sector
- Participation in round table discussion and debates in various TV channels
Following potential channel partners can register as a LCCIA channel partners
- Manufacturing companies or service sectors industries
- Multinational Companies
- Transportation companies (Airlines, Shipping)
- Printing and packaging
- Indian, Private & Foreign Banks
- Logistic company or ports
- VISA embassy
- Professional and Law firms
- Telecom service providers
- Medial advertisement company
- Newspaper company
- Digital service providers
- Technology developers
- Education institutes
- Private equity and Venture capital funds
- Investment bankers
- Government agencies
- Foreign Institution
- Credit rating agencies