LCCIA is an Organisation formed under section 8 of companies act and registered with company secretary department of Govt. of India under companies Act 2013.
LCCIA aims to promote, Protect and Develop Entrepreneurs in the field of Commerce including all Professionals & Services; Industries including Construction, Health Care etc: and Agriculture by Providing Suitable and Able Platform for the below areas.
- Networking - Better Understanding of each other and their Business, Data Collection, Compilation and Sharing.
- Sharing of Business for Mutual Benefits, Development of Business, and Diversification
- Organizing Programs in Entrepreneurship, Management, Finance, H.R., Marketing etc.
- Technology Up gradation and Technology Transfer.
- International Business Avenues, Foreign Collaborations, and Networking.
- Business Opportunities through Make in India, Startup India & Standup India.
- Setting up of Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Financing and Investments.
- Program for Budding Entrepreneurs, Motivation, Guidance, and Mentoring.
- Motivation for Achievement through Felicitation and Recognition. Award Special ones.
- Setting up of Professionals Cells to their Own and Others.
- Agriculture Business Cell to work on Best Practices in Cultivation, Storage, Processing, Marketing, Finances, and Development.
- Video and Teleconferencing Facility.
- To foster Cultural links with persons in pursuit of Industrial, Commercial, Occupation and Agricultural business to accelerate their assimilation.
The origin of Leva (at an essential time) came from defense duty (Kshatra Karma). At other times, it meant agriculture (Krushi Karma) and hence from then they were treated as warriors Kshatriya.
History of Leva Patil Samaj
The sect (of which is the origin from 'Lava') is called Leva. The lineage of "Ikshwanku" and "Suryavanshi" living in Ayodhya, established a new city in Punjab. The name Lahore came from Lava. At present, Lahore (which is on the bank of Ravi) is in Pakistan. This is the original place of the Lava sect. The Lava sect (which conquered that part of Punjab) is now the Leva Region. The people who live there are called the Leva. According to some authorities, Lava was born on the 40th generation of Survansh. Other authorities believed that Lava was born to Sita from Ram in the 66th generation of Survansh.
The region of Punjab Leva Pradesh (of the Lava sect) was conquered by the Irani Gurjar Gang. This part is now known as 'Gujrat Subha'. The Leva Gurjars and Leva Kurmees living in Saurashtra came from this area. 55 generations lived there after Lava existed. In 144 A.D., these Levas came from Punjab-Gujrat and Leva Province into Saurashtra, and therefore Saurashtra got the name of Gujrat. They left the Punjab in 78 B.C.